Hey people, It's been so long but it feels like home :-)
As we may have mentioned earlier, we have been really busy with developing our platform http://swapzaar.com/ and we are happy to say we are sort of ready to share it with our first set of potential customers (all strangers) for real life feedback- and we kid you not, it's scary as hell!
We had our first focus group session last Saturday. Humble beginnings, but the feedback
was positive (we also got lots of ideas for product features and improvements), it was fun.
Swapzaar is all about the new-age concepts like "Vintage Fashion", "Indie and DIY Fashion", "Fashion resale" and "Thrifting" (online of course) which have become huge trends even with Celebs and Bonafide fashion Icons. Don't believe us? Check out this article and this one here.
So some of the things Swapzaar could be used for include:
>> Buy/Sell fashion resale items
>> Buy/Sell Vintage fashion
>> Buy/Sell DIY fashion items ( Hand painted silk scarves or slogan tees etc.)
>> Buy/Sell one of a kind craft items (Crochet blankets, Stoles, hand appliquéd quilts)
>>Trade stuff you bought from some exotic far off Holiday Destinations
But more on that later, we will be doing a wider launch to our online audience soon and we hope you guys will like our business and help us with fabulous ideas to take it to the next level.
Customer feedback is the Voice of God!
Meanwhile we want to reward your patience and for that here's a interesting contest:
It's simple really (really?!); you have to write a well-informed, witty and original blog-post on one of the following topics:
1) Vintage Fashion: Will the trend ever catch on in India?
2) Thrifting: Fun or gross?
3) DIY (Do it Yourself Crafts) : Can it ever be a serious money-making business?
Send us links to you entries either in the comments section below or on our facebook page (we are posting this contest there as well) on or before 15th April and you could win an exciting gifts from Mango, Zara or Accessorize.
Some rules to keep in mind:
- Not to sound pushy, but you have to like us on FB, follow our Blog and Twitter feed to be eligible.
(we are a startup and we need your support and love)
- We are not biased whether you are for or against any topic as long as your post is great.
- Your post should be well written, while you can link or quote stats from elsewhere the opinions expressed there have to be original and intelligent!
- The last date for entry is 15th April 2014 ( contest closes midnight of 15th IST)
- Contest open to Indian Nationals only.
- Judges decision is final.
Hope you enjoy this contest, may the best Woman (or Man) win!